The Institutional Landscape Panel | May 27
This event is part of series:
NSF AGEP Research University Alliance
The Institutional Landscape Panel and Faculty Breakout AMA
This panel will feature faculty from a wide range of institution types and focus on their path, what the faculty role looks like at their institution, and what their search committees are looking for. After the panel, each faculty will be available in breakouts to answer questions and network with participants.
Dr. Felicia Benton-Johnson, Assistant Dean and Director of Diversity and Engineering Education Outreach, College of Engineering, Georgia Tech.
- Dr. Clayton Clark, Professor, Civil & Environmental Engineering, Florida A&M University
- Dr. Agnus Padovani, Professor, Eng. Sciences and Materials, University of Puerto Rico Mayagüez
- Dr. Wanda Payne, Assistant Professor, Mathematics, Tennessee State University
- Dr. Manu Platt, Professor, Biomedical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Dr. Monika Schleier-Smith, Associate Professor, Physics, Stanford University
- DATE: Wednesday, May 19, 2021
- TIME: 1:30pm-2:30pm PT / 4:30pm-5:30pm ET
- LOCATION: Online – via Zoom
- REGISTER: Register by clicking on this link.
**IMPORTANT: If this is your first time registering for an event through our system, you will be asked to create an account before being able to access the event registration link — please use your zoom account email address to register.