Submit a Postdoctoral Research Position
The RUA postdoc job portal is managed by the RUA Postdoc Concierge. Submitted postdoc position forms will be reviewed with 2-3 days of submission and the Postdoc Concierge may react out to the position contact with any questions. We cannot guarantee a timeline. Matches will be made as position and profiles become available.
Submission process and what to expect:
1) A job posting advertising for interested future postdocs can be created using the postdoc position form. If there are any questions while creating a posting, please contact the Postdoc Concierge.
2) Opportunities will be matched with available postdocs based on CIP codes (areas of interest with a specific field) as specified in the job opportunity. The Concierge may reach out to ask further questions about the position or desired future postdocs.
3) Profiles of grad students and postdocs who may be suitable for their available position will be sent via email to the contact person for the position.
4) The lab should reach out using the contact information found in the profile to reach out potential matches they would like to interview.
5) When the available position has been filled, the concierge should be notified so that the position can be removed for future matches.
Eligibility for submission:
The Research University Alliance (RUA) invites faculty, administrators and researchers affiliated with one of the nine participating institutions to submit postdoctoral research positions in the Mathematics, Physical and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (MPESE) fields.
For more information on the Postdoc Concierge visit the information page.