Job Title: Morrey Visiting Assistant Professor – University of California, Berkeley
Date of Postdoc Position Posting: 10/28/20121
Postdoctoral Position Discipline: Mathematics
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2021
- Position Location: Berkeley, CA
- RUA Affiliated Institution: University of California, Berkeley
- Link to Institute Job Posting
Morrey Visiting Assistant Professor
Department of Mathematics
University of California, Berkeley
Berkeley, CA 94720
The Department of Mathematics at the University of California, Berkeley invites applications for one or more Morrey Visiting Assistant Professor positions.
Candidates in all areas of pure and applied mathematics are encouraged to apply. Candidates are expected to show outstanding promise in research, as well as strong interest and ability in teaching, and will be expected to teach three single-semester courses per year, usually at the upper-division and graduate levels.
Applications must be submitted online via AP Recruit.
Applicants must have completed all PhD (or equivalent international degree) requirements, except the dissertation, at the time of application.
A PhD (or equivalent international degree) is required by the start date of the job.
Preference will be given to candidates at the early stage of their careers, and to candidates with a PhD (or equivalent international degree).
Additional Position Details
- Salary: depends on experience
- Opportunity for teaching: Yes
- Opportunity for supervision/mentoring: Yes
- Opportunity for community outreach and engagement: No
How to Apply:
- AMS Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae – Your most recently updated C.V.
- List of Publication
- Statement of Research
- Teaching Materials – ex. teaching statement, non-confidential teaching letters, student evaluation, or comments
- 3-5 letters of reference required
Download a PDF copy of this postdoc position posting by clicking on the link here.